Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the websites and applications of the x12i.Com, unless stated otherwise.
x12i.Com is located at:
19 McDonald Street, Berala
NSW 2141, Australia
x12i.Com online contact:
This terms and conditions statement covers the following x12i.Com websites and apps:
- x12i Line Shuffler
- x12i WHOIS Lookup
- Super Duck App
- x12i Bit
- Australian-European IT Test Track
By accessing or using all the above listed websites, web services, and apps we assume you accept all the applicable terms and conditions in full. Please, do not continue to use any of the above listed websites, web services, and apps if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to this entire Terms and Conditions Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the x12i.Com's terms and conditions for all the websites, web services, and apps under this statement. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to the x12i.Com. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. "The Products" refers to the websites, web services, and the apps of x12i.Com under this statement. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same. Any correction to this statement is appreciated.
Unless otherwise stated, x12i.Com and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all the materials on all the products of the x12i.Com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from x12i.Com's products for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in this terms and conditions statement.
You must not:
- Republish any material from x12i.Com's products
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from x12i.Com's products
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from x12i.Com's products
- Cache any content in any local server if not for normal internet services
- Redistribute any content from x12i.Com's products (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
Unless otherwise stated, any blog post, newsfeed, pod cast, or any user generated content on any of the x12i.Com product is a jointly owned property of the x12i.Com and the original content generator or creator. The license for those contents are as same as the default license of the x12i.Com. All the content creators must accept the entire terms and conditions with additional agreements, if available, before posting. Only the holders of special agreements may have exceptions.
Additionally, the products may use products legally copyright protected by third-parties. Those third-parties are credited and mentioned where applicable or in the terms and conditions statements, and those third-parties have their own license or copyright policies. However, none of our products have any product of any third-party that had a license or copyright policy that conflicts with ours or have significance for you during their implementation. We have taken maximum possible care to ensure those products comply, but we can not guarantee that since they are by third-parties. Any report, correction, and suggestion is appreciated since we have no control over the changes made by the third-parties.
User Generated Contents
Any x12i.Com product can contain user generated contents. Some contents are private and some are public. The user contents, overall, must comply with the following:
- The Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Unless otherwise stated, the following conditions apply for the user content creators:
- The content must comply with all the policies of the x12i.Com;
- Once posted, shared, or published, the content will be treated as the rest of the x12i.Com contents and all the x12i.Com policies apply, unless otherwise stated;
- Any hyperlinking must be thoroughly checked by the content creator;
- The content will be jointly owned by the x12i.Com and the original content creator with credits to the content creator because the x12i.Com will be a non-liable owner since x12i.Com won't accept any liability;
- No parties of the joint ownership can take any action without notifying the another and the content can not be removed or hidden for posting, sharing, or publishing elsewhere without any written joint agreement;
- The content creators grant x12i.Com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of the contents in any and all forms, formats or media without any transaction;
- The x12i.Com can monitor the user generated contents, take suggestions for those contents, handle complains made for those contents, and communicate special requests resulted or needed because of those contents;
- Financial revenues generated from a user generated content will be only shared if any relevant written agreement exists between the creator of the content and x12i.Com with specified proportion of revenue sharing;
- Violation of any terms will result in content removal, penalty, and lawsuits;
- Only special agreement can override the conditions.
- The following conditions apply for the user generated content users:
- Certain parts of x12i.Com's products offer the opportunity for users to generate contents by themselves. Those parts can be a blog, newsfeed, pod cast, or anything relate able. The x12i.Com does not screen, edit, publish or review those prior to their appearance on any of the x12i.Com's products and those do not reflect the views or opinions of the x12i.Com, or its agents, or its affiliates. Those conents reflect the view and opinion of the persons who generated or created such view or opinion via their contents. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the x12i.Com shall not be responsible or liable for those contents or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of those contents.
- Any report regarding any user generated content is appreciated.
Any x12i.Com product can contain user comments. Some comments are private and some are public. The user comments, overall, must comply with the following:
- The Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of x12i.Com's products offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments'). The x12i.Com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on any of the x12i.Com's products and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the x12i.Com, or its agents, or its affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the x12i.Com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments.
- The x12i.Com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of this terms and conditions statement.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our products and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to x12i.Com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Our hyperlinks policy not only covers website links, but also references, and frames (i.e. iframe). We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all hyperlinks or any particular link to our products. You agree to immediately remove all kinds of links to our products upon such a request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its hyperlinking policy at any time. By continuing to hyperlink to our products, you agree to be bound to and abide by the hyperlinking terms and conditions. No use of x12i.Com's logo or other artwork will be allowed for any kind of linking without a trademark license agreement.
- The following organizations may hyperlink to our products without prior written approval:
- Holders of special x12i.Com agreements;
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Educational institutes;
- Online directory distributors; and
- Accredited businesses, soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fund raising groups.
- The above listed organizations may hyperlink to our any web page or to other information as long as the hyperlink: (a) respect our rights; (b) is not in any way misleading; (c) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (d) fits within the context of the linking party's site. These conditions also apply for the written approval holders as well.
- By accepting all the conditions, anyone can email us requests for written approval of hyperlinking with a detailed purpose. We will manually review the request and confirm our decision as soon as possible. Any requests after linking will not be accepted.
When we are hyperlinking, if you find any link on our products or any linked property objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on our products is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that any material on our products is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our products and the use of our products (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
All the information on our products is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on our products is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our products. However, you can report any such thing.
From our products, you may visit, view, download, or install products created, developed, or maintained by any third-party authority. While we strive to ensure maximum security, we have no control over the content and nature of these third-party products. Any hyperlinking of any kind, except legal sponsored content, to any third-party product does not imply a recommendation of any kind. Any third-party product and its owners may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to take any necessary action.
Please be also aware that when you leave our products or when you get redirected to any third-party product, that third-party product may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of those products as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
For the legal sponsored contents, we do not accept any terms and conditions that conflict with this terms and conditions. Though we take special care and agree special agreement when accepting any sponsored content, we still treat them like a third-party and our disclaimer policy regarding any third-party product also applies to any legal sponsored content.
For any reports received, we have maximum 21 days to resolve and will have no obligation to respond directly to you. Your privacy will be kept unless we ask your permission for the disclosure of your details, or parts of it and you agreed to do so.
x12i.Com Website and Tools
This section covers the credits for: x12i.com website, it.au.eu.org server (as this domain is a part of the Australian-European IT Test Track mechanism), x12i Line Shuffler, x12i WHOIS Lookup, and Australian-European IT Test Track.
The Line Shuffler tool is copied from an abandoned tool of Marty Stepp (homes.cs.washington.edu/~stepp). The WHOIS Lookup tool was made by combining a large collection of scripts from open source public domain in 2012.
The Australian-European IT Test Track uses x12i.Com made mechanism primarily on Hewlett-Packard (hp.com) hardware via 'it.au.eu.org' hosted server. The mechanism is made with various software and support hardware. The software include XAMPP Local Host (apachefriends.org), BlueStacks (www.bluestacks.com), and some other purchased commercial software packages. The hardware include Apple iPhone/iPad/iMac (www.apple.com), Hewlett-Packard Pavilion Notebook (hp.com), and Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (mi.com). It also uses Google Forms and Google Drive for submission and Gmail for report publishing.
All the other tools listed in the tools list hyperlinked as 'External' or 'Friend' are the tools fully managed by third-parties and only got listed because x12i.Com had contributed during its formation, development, or promotion period.
The PDM website, PDM.x12i.Com, is built by using the same technologies and scripts used in the x12i.Com website. However, the images used were personally taken by Rezaul Hoq from various locations across Sydney, Australia. Moreoever, 'Kalam' from Google Fonts are used as the website font, which was designed by the Indian Type Foundry as a Handdrawn font.
This Terms and conditions statement was created to comply with The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. If you have any queries, please contact us.